Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back Home again in Indiana

I was so excited to return home after Vermont.  I missed my bed, by bathroom, my husband, and my pups so bad.  Thankfully I have a husband who knows me so well.  He left work early on Friday, went home, picked up the pups, and drove all the way back to the airport to pick me up.


We got a lot of attention at the airport with the pups in the back of the jeep.  I was sooo happy to see Dan and the pups.  We definitely idled at the pickup area.  :)


I was actually very excited to not have any plans for a good 3 weeks.  I was ready for a schedule.  Unfortunately, I got a stressed induced ulcer in my eye.  Yes, it's as bad as it sounds.  Yes it hurt like hell.  I pretty much locked myself in my bedroom, in the dark for several days.  I was pretty pissed because I was looking forward to work.

Once healed up, I was a new person.  I trained.  Like, 4 or 5 days a week.  Hard core, running at least 2 miles, working the row machine, doing plyo circuits training.  The Warrior Dash was coming up quick and I had work to do.


Before I knew it, August was here.  I wasn't exactly looking forward to August.  Penny was scheduled to be fixed, my birthday was coming up, and that means summer is almost over. :(


 But, with the Warrior Dash planned, I was geared up to see what August had to bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment