Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Makeup By Megan Alexis

Last week, I got the pleasure of getting a free makeup make over by a very talented makeup artist (a $55 session for free), Megan Alexis, plus headshots by my 2nd favorite photographer (to my dad), Mandy Leonards Photography.

There were three models there. Here are the pictures.

For the first model, Megan did a smoky eye, seduction look which turned out sensational.

For me, she went for a 50’s pinup look with the fake eyelashes and red lips. I’ve never done this look before, so I was excited for the results. Of course, it turned out fantastic.



The third model was a natural, every day look, which also turned out great!

If you have a wedding or special event you need makeup done for, or you want to change up your look, I highly recommend Makeup by Megan Alexis.

She’s very professional, talented, and a lot of fun. I learn something from her every time!

I will be using both Megan and Mandy for a boudoir shoot in May as a special something for the hubby. For more information, contact Mandy Leonards Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the shout out!! I <3 that shot of you! :)

    ReplyDelete