Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Year of Progress

With it being the new year, I thought I'd update everyone on how I was doing on my Goals list I created in September.
I have not run a 5k, but I did start to get back into running, just to sprain my ankle in December.  So, I'm back off running and am trying to get back into it.  I also have not tried GeoCashing and I didn't make it to either a college or high school football game.  I also decided not to do the Red Cross Disaster Training due to stress at work.
However!  I did change my name on my work badge and my license, and am on track to get my passport.  I've given to 2 charities, am still attending the Clinical Pharmacology Course, and am still on track to pay off my car.

So, for the Resolutions for the New Year, Dan dubbed last year as "The Year of Perseverance" and this year as "The Year of Progress."  In keeping with that theme, here are my resolutions:

1 - Keep mastering techniques at work to develop myself as a scientist.
2 - Start working out again and introduce more vegan meals into our diet to stay healthy
3 - Devote more time to myself and my hobbies.
4 - Meet our financial goals for the year so we can continue to work to being debt free.
5 - Be a better friend and wife.

That's it.  I've never really been a New Years Resolution person and always found myself setting goals in the summer.  None of these goals are "measurable," but I will know how I'm personally progressing which is the theme.

I wish everyone luck with their goals, and if you think of ways to help me with mine, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment