Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Love

And no, we didn’t adopt yet another animal, although a mini-giraffe would be super fun, until the dogs gave it a heart attack.

Source
Nope, this past week I have fell in love with my grill.  The weather has been warmer, so I’ve been experimenting.

Sunday – Grilled Naan pizza’s
Monday – Tequila lime BBQ Mahi Mahi with grilled squash and zucchini
Tuesday – Mango-Cilantro BBQ Chicken legs

It probably helps that this is the view from my grill.

We eat dinner between 8:30 and 9, so it's pretty dark out.

And the dogs get to be outside the whole time, which means they aren’t tearing up my house.  And, my house stays nice and cool and doesn’t smell like fish. 

I spend most of the time standing in front of the grill, watching the dogs,  with a glass of wine, imagining a grass filled backyard with beautiful gardens, and secretly hoping my neighbors have their windows open to smell the wonderful food wafting from my grill.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment