Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Do you Swag?

I absolutely hate it when my facebook newsfeed is full of advertisements for games, sweepstakes, or whatever.  I get a little irratated whenever I have to click "hide from newsfeed."  However, lately, I have been spamming everyone's newsfeed and my own profile with information from Swagbucks.  But, I have an obsession.

So, what is Swagbucks?  Its simply a search engine, where you earn points for free merchandise.  I am very skeptical of these things, but I read every fine print, and yes this site is free.  You search like you do in your little google tool bar, and occasionally you'll earn 7, 8, 9, 10+ "swagbucks."  They even have a toolbar you can download so you can quickly search.  Its always fun to win, because who doesn't like winning things?  Slowly your points add up.  But, there are also "swagcodes" you can enter, and earn an extra 5-10 swagbucks.  Thats it.  They have other ways to earn, such as watching videos, filling out surveys, playing games, watch tv, ect.  Basically, you play around on their site, ignore the ads, and you earn swagbucks. 


So, where does the free stuff come in?  Well, they have a Swagstore, where you can redeem your bucks for free stuff.  I signed up Jan 3rd, and so far I have redeemed $30 in amazon gift cards.  Totally free!  We had to get a new computer charger because my stupid cat keeps chewing on the cord, and we didn't pay a cent.  Thank you Swagbucks.  They also have other merchandise you can redeem it for, like paypal gift cards, target, things for kids, pets, ect.  We are saving up for Christmas, because Amazon gift cards don't expired when you add them to your account.

I don't do a great job at explaining these things, but if you go here or to Swagbucks, you can get your questions answered.  I made a gmail account, just for filling out the surveys and special offers.  In fact all of my coupons, department stores, and other places that you give an e-mail but don't really want to recieve it go to this e-mail account, so it doesn't clog up my personal e-mail.

Already a Swaggernaut?  Well, add me as a friend!  If you're interested, sign up using this Referal Link, and we'll already be connected.


Happy Swaggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment