Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday!!

What a great week!  My supervisor was away for a conference all week, and I was able to be extremely productive.  It feels so good to get some real work done with out the frustrating distractions.  I am really looking forward to our lab meeting on Monday to show the progress on the projects.

Also, Penny and I had a great run on Thursday.  We weren't able to run far before it got dark out, but we did see 4 deer cross the road in front of us.  Plus, this was the first time I tried to run with Penny, and she did so well.  She stayed right by my side and would give me this look of pure glee.


I needed to go shopping for the baby gift and cake pop supplies, so I was able to take the dogs for a car ride and go shopping.  It was such a great time.  The Christmas Tree shop has all their lawn and garden supplies out, and I am getting excited to start working on my yard and garden. 

Our good friend Clint came over to hang out.  I made a TON of chili (so we could have left overs for lunches) and Clint brought over some local beer.  The boys jammed out while I worked on the cake pops and macaroons.  It was a lot of fun.  I mean, what more could you ask for than to be serenaded to by your husband while you cook?


I am really looking forward to our trip to Brown County tomorrow and I cannot wait to see how these cake pops turn out.  They already look tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment