Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Being a Girl

I have never been a pink person.  In fact, I don’t wear a lot of girlie clothes.  Sure, I love my accessories, and I wear a little lace, but my color palate is left to bright solid colors. I rarely wear patterns, and mostly just wear layers to mix things up.  I never really thought about this, until Dan started saying something.  He asked me to buy cuter “lounging” clothes.  Usually I stick to sweat pants and an old t-shirt.  Yup, I’m one of those wives.

So, we went online so I could figure out what in the world he was talking about.  He picked out some cute yoga pants, with a shirt, some shorts and a couple sleeper tees from Victoria’s Secret.  I’m not going to lie, I was pretty hesitant.  I mean, when I want to relax, I don’t care how I look.  I just want to be relaxed. 

It only took 2 days for my order to come in, so yesterday I tried out a pink sleeper tee.  Super comfy!  The fabric is super soft and it’s really comfortable.  It’s not tight at all, but somehow still form fitting.  I got the pink one with the sparkly heart, and the purple one.  I even dug out some of my old sleeper shorts and pants that were hiding in the bottom of a goodwill clothes pile.

I’m not going to lie, I felt pretty good wearing pink.  And there maybe some pink fuzzy slippers in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment