Thursday, March 31, 2011

Family Dinner on a Packed Day??

Dan and I eat dinner together, as a family every night, except the occasional girls/guys night out, but we are still eating at the same time, and we share with each other what we ate.  I didn’t realize this until last night.  Apparently it’s an unwritten rule of mine, and even I didn’t know about.  So, what happens when you have 2 healthy eaters, with packed schedules, only leaving time to eat together at 10:30pm??

Roasted chicken on the Grill
You eat a home cooked meal of roasted chicken breasts and mixed vegetables at 10:30pm, as a family, at the dinner table.  Sure, stopping by a McDonald’s or a Subway would’ve been easier, and I would’ve been in a better mood.  But, we have goals.  We have plans.  And by golly, we will meet those goals, or we will at least know we did our best.  (We aren’t a bit stubborn.  J)

Dan throwing a head kick at Jason Chambers
So, to my wonderful husband:  Thank you for putting up with me being in a bad mood.  I’m willing to sacrifice being a little moody for you to do your best Saturday.  I can not wait to watch you compete.  And, you look sexy in your new Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment