Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Weekend

I was in much need of a weekend after last week.  I have been dealing with some back/hip pain with the re-alignment of my hips with the heel lift, which means, I didn't sleep well.  Plus, with the drastic change in the weather, I had a couple of days I didn't think I'd be able to walk.  But! After a couple of days of friends, family, sleep, and a ton of laughter, I feel recharged, and ready to take on this week.   That is, starting tomorrow of course.

Friday night, Dan got off work early for a department outing at the Pacers vs. Kings game.  The game was one of the worse games I've seen the Pacers play, but we got to sit in the AIT suite.  Free food, plus meeting Dan's co-workers, means a nice way to relax for the weekend.



Saturday, we had a bunch of friends over to celebrate March Birthdays.  We had 7 friends with birthdays this month!  So, to celebrate, we had a cookout.  Dan grilled some burgers, we ate cupcakes which turned into a cupcake fight, and at the end of the night, we had people sleeping in Daisy's room and on the couch.  Besides the friend's with kids having to leave early, we all had a great time.


And Sunday, after a lazy morning, I headed down to my parent's house.  My Grandpa moved from California where he's lived most his life.  He's now living with my parent's.  It was good to see him, and even though he tired out a little early, we are all excited to have him close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment