Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dr’s Visit

Today Dan had his 9 month oncologist appointment. Well, this appointment was similar to his last, where it was just a blood draw and a face to face with the oncologist. Dr. H wasn’t going to have the results, so Dan saw no reason for the face to face meeting. He went in early for his blood draw, and went on into work. We should get his CEA results this evening.

Dan went by himself. We didn’t have any odd symptoms pop up in the past 2 weeks, which was a huge improvement over his last appointment. So, he wasn’t nervous at all. I am still nervous, but I’m much more patient this time. I wish I knew his results already, but I’m sure it will be normal. I’m actually more nervous about my presentation tomorrow.

Dan also scheduled his 1 year appointment for May 31st. He will have a full body scan, a colonoscopy and a full blood workup. That will be the big one. I’m certain I will be nervous for that appointment. But, I’m confident Dan will get a clean bill of health right before we head off to the Warrior Dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment