Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Lady

My Miss Penny Layne is no longer a puppy.  I am very sad about this.  No more puppy breath, no more unbridled excitement over little things, no more needing help with anything.  Now, once she is done with being in heat, she will get fixed, and forever be less energetic.  I can already tell a difference.  She’s sleeping in a little more, she will lay down in bed in the morning while I’m getting ready instead of jumping all over the place, and she is even starting to take naps in the evening.


But, I’m looking forward to having a more predictable dog, not having any more teething, and being able to have quiet time with my dog, instead of always being tackled.  She’s still a big sweetie, and still loves to run and chase the cats.  As always, she loves her big sis and wants to do everything she’s doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment