Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stampin’ Up Party

Saturday morning, I got up early to head out to my friend Megan B’s house for a Stampin Up Party.  Megan use to be a demonstrator, but since having her little girl, she has stopped.  But, we had a great party that she hosted, making 3 very different cards that are super cute.  I learned a couple new techniques, and I got to play with a Big Shot die cutter.  I quickly feel in love.  I asked Dan if I could have one for paying off my car, and he said yes!

So, I am the soon to be owner of a Sizzix Big Shot.  I bought one butterfly die cut/embosser, a polka dot embossing die, and a flower die cut.  I can’t wait for these to come in to play with them.  This will side-step the need to buy all different sizes of punches, speed up my card making/scrapbooking, and give everything a more professional look.  Not to mention, the list of materials that you can use in the Big Shot is almost endless.  Not only can you use cardstock, but you can use fabric, vellum, foil, corkboard, foam board, stickers, ect.  Not to mention, cuttlebug dies will fit in the Big Shot.  These are always on sale at like 40% off.

And, because its Sale-a-bration, I got 3 stamp sets for free.  If you’re ever interested in coming to a party, or a craft day, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment