Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little about me...

I was sick Friday and Saturday, so this is about all I could put together.

A. Age: 27 who day dreams of having the responsibilites of a 22 year old.

B. Bed size: Queen. We love our bed. Its our favorite purchase to date.

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes and cleaning the bathroom. Those are the husband's chores now. One of the first times Dan came over after I gave him a key, he did my dishes while waiting for me to get home. I was so embarrassed, and we moved in together soon after. I was not letting a man who does dishes get away.

D. Dogs: Miss Daisy Jayne who will be 2 years old on Wednesday and Miss Penny Layne who is 8 months old.

E. Essential start to your day: Seeing my husband and the dogs. I prefer to see my husband making me coffee. Oh, and breakfast. I have to eat in the morning.

F. Favorite color: Purple – I wanted our wedding color to be purple, but my mom talked me out of it. The orange and red was still beautiful.

G. Gold or silver: Silver – I'm allergic to gold.

H. Height: 5 foot 6 inches

I. Instruments you play(ed): I taught myself how to play the piano, and still say that I can play. We have a piano, and I don't play it. I really need to get some books to get back into it. I also played the violin for 9 years, but I haven't picked it up since high school. I need a new one with a better tone. And, I am really self conscious about it because I had a horrible teacher. I still won gold at state several years in a row.

J. Job title: Wife, Puppy-mommy, Senior Biologist.
In that order.

K. Kids: 2 dogs and 2 cats...for now.

L. Live: Greenwood, IN in a house we built a year and a half ago. But, we will probably be moving to either Broadrippe or Greenfield in the next 3-5 years.

M. Mom’s name: Kim, Mom, Mommy dearest.

N. Nicknames: Dan calls me his Queen, and the dogs know me as Momma. When I was a baby, my dad called me Peaches. Some people try to call me Nikki, but I quickly correct them.

O. Overnight hospital stays: When Dan was in the hospital. I'm not sure this counts.

P. Pet peeves: Rude people and mouth breathers. Oh, also when people write an e-mail and the put the entire e-mail in the subject line and nothing in the actual e-mail.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"WaaAAAllll-e. EeeEEEEvvva."

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Greg, Rebekah, Elisabeth, Ducky, Adam, and Caleb. Phew.

T. Time you wake up: Sometime between 7:20 and 7:40 (weekdays that I work ), and weekends, whenever I get tired of hearing Penny bark and Dan hasn't yelled at her yet.

U. Underwear: Yes. I like a variety to choose from.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: I don't like lettuce on my sandwiches, but I do like lettuce. I've not met a vegetable I haven't liked, but there are a lot out there I haven't tried yet like collard greens and a sea beet.

W. What makes you run late: Whenever I have to put the dogs up. I take too long apoligizing for having to leave them. They just know how to look soo pathetic.

X. X-rays you’ve had: My feet and back. I've broken my right foot 3 times and I have scoliosis.

Y. Yummy food you make: Everything! I love to cook and am always finding ways to make anything taste better. In fact, I had a very yummy banana smoothie with dark chocolate PB this morning. Yum.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys, lemurs, and the tigers. I'm amazed at any zoo animal though. They are all so much more athletic and powerful then I am. I'm glad we are more evolved thinkers since we lack in the physical strengths, or so we tell ourselves.

Did you learn anything new??

No comments:

Post a Comment